A sudden drop from an upright position. Приклади
- He had a nasty spill on the ice.
The act of allowing a fluid to escape.
A channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction.
Liquid that is spilled. Приклади
- Clean up the spills.
Reveal information. Приклади
- If you don't oblige me, I'll talk!
- The former employee spilled all the details.
Cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over. Приклади
- Spill the beans all over the table.
Pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities. Приклади
- Shed tears.
- Spill blood.
- God shed His grace on Thee.
Cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container. Приклади
- Spill the milk.
- Splatter water.
Flow, run or fall out and become lost. Приклади
- The milk spilled across the floor.
- The wine spilled onto the table.